The Cultivate Safety website was produced by the National Children’s Center for Rural and Agricultural Health and Safety (NCCRAHS). This center is one of ten centers funded by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and the only center that is both national and focused solely on children. The mission of NCCRAHS is to, “enhance the health and safety of all children exposed to hazards associated with agricultural work and rural environments.”
Cultivate Safety Team
- Barbara Lee, PhD, Director and Senior Research Scientist, NCCRAHS
- Barbara Marlenga, PhD, Deputy Director and Injury Prevention Research Scientist, NCCRAHS
- Tammy Ellis, Outreach Education Specialist, NCCRAHS
- Shaun Halstead, Programmer/Analyst, BioInformatics Research Center-Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield WI
- Scott Heiberger, Communications Specialist, NCCRAHS
- Marsha Salzwedel, MS, Youth Agricultural Safety Specialist, NCCRAHS
- David Schwebel, PhD, Professor of Psychology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Bryan Weichelt, Project Manager, NCCRAHS
- Jim Daniels, Multimedia Specialist, Media Services – Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield WI
- Dick Kenitzer, Multimedia Specialist, Media Services – Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield WI
- Broadhead Advertising Agency, Minneapolis MN
- Josh Meissner, Dairy Farmer, Marshfield WI
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) 5U54 OH009568
- National Children’s Center for Rural and Agricultural Health and Safety (NCCRAHS)
- North American Guidelines for Children’s Agricultural Tasks (NAGCAT)
- Childhood Agricultural Safety Network (CASN)
To copy or reproduce materials from this website, the following must occur
- The resources must be distributed at no charge.
- Include in your acknowledgements the National Children’s Center for Rural and Agricultural Safety and Health.
- The material is not altered by adding or deleting information that would change the meaning.